Thursday, September 16, 2010

Accessories.

I got this from Forever 21 and when I saw it, I knew I had to have it. It instantly reminded me of Kate Lanphear (A POST MUST BE MADE FOR HER!), she's truly one of MY fashion icons. As in, IDOL KO SIYA HENCE THE HAIR! (A POST MUST BE MADE FOR THAT TOO!)


This one is just soooo adorable I had to have it too. Now, I'm not a pink person here but I bought it. YES. I caved in and bought it. The shoe's brand is Ichigo, bought it from Crossings and as far as I know they have a multiply site right...HERE.


This kickass necklace is from Forever 21 as well, bought it with the badass bracelet shown above. They're feathers and even though they're feathers, they can be deadly. My friend poked me with one of those feathers and it hurt! HAHA. I wore all of these when I went to my friend's debut. OUTFIT PHOTO COMIN' UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment