Monday, September 20, 2010

Double-decker bus and things that I want.

This is my 'The Smiths' tee and I LOVE IT! I accidentally saw this when I bought tickets to watch Resident Evil 4: Afterlife. It literally stopped me from my tracks and I just had to go in the store. The store is located in Eastwood, THE "OLD" MALL and not the new one mind you.


The store was selling some cool band tees and I was torn between The Smiths or The Clash but then decided to just buy The Smiths and return SOMEDAY for The Clash tee. I didn't have much cash on me so I wasn't able to purchase them both. SAD. :(


Regret not having to buy them both, but I promised myself I had to go back for The Clash. Hopefully, when I return, new stocks of other tees will be there. By the way, the shirt I'm wearing is for guys and surprisingly, MEDIUM SUITS ME VERY WELL. :| NOT GOOD.


I love the fabric of the shirt as well, it's super soft and I would not take it off if I don't have to. BUT SADLY..I HAVE TO GET IT WASHED. SAAADD. The tee btw is from Hong Kong, if I get to visit Hong Kong again I would freakin buy loads of band tees. I'm hoping to get to buy a The Drums t-shirt. :<


I'm wearing a 'The Smiths' tee from Porcupine (name of the store) , old (and falling apart) studded belt, Topshop pants, Lacoste sneakers.


Bag is from thrift store.

Got home at around 8 or 9 last night....taking late scheds for class= major REGRET. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment