Friday, September 17, 2010

Hair.




=)) THIS IS MY HAIR WHEN IT IS ALL GEL-ED UP. *sigh* Every time I do this I think of La Roux :P (FEELINGERA AKO) but I just love La Roux and her awesome hair. I saw a vid of her explaining the process of how her quiff stands up the way it does and I don't think I can give my hair that much time. I have a short attention span and all, ya know? But anyhoo, my brother didn't like it at all and even saying I look like some moron walking the street. =)) MY MOM DISAPPROVES AS WELL. Oh well, that's the reason why I don't put the gel on when I'm still at home, I put it when I get to school! :D

BTW, IT'S FUNNY HOW MY HAIR REMINDS ME OF GOHAN! =)))))) If you don't know who Gohan is then YOU HAVE NO CHILDHOOD!!! =)) Gohan is from the popular anime series called Dragonball. Gohan is one of Son Goku's sons :> OMG. I MISS CHILDHOOD. Do you guys see the resemblance?! :))


2 comments:

  1. Your hair's so cute!♥ I don't know why your Mom and your brother disagree with it. :|

    ReplyDelete