Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Don't Know If It's Right or Wrong...


THE DRUMS.
First heard of them in Gossip Girl (I think) and loved them. First song to ever love from them was "Let's Go Surfing". After a while, I got tired of it. Then I heard a new track called Best Friends and I became a fan of theirs from that moment on.


Then I saw Forever and Ever Amen and it was on repeat in ages on my player!!! FELL DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE VID and even (SORTA :P) copied the vocalist's style! THEN I heard I Felt Stupid and tried singing the chorus but I just gasped for air. =)))SINGING FAIL! Check it and see what I mean:> The vid was.. MMmmeeehhh...Okay. Loved the others more but the song was nice so all is good. Hoping to hear more from them soon, I heard they have a new album(?) so might check it out someday. For now though, I need to focus on my studies. I have a feeling this term will be less sleep and MORE PLATES since I don't have much of the general education subjects(DIES).


Anyhoo, go check 'em out coz I loved them and I know you will too! :)) PS. Images are all found in google.

No comments:

Post a Comment