Friday, September 24, 2010

Ladyhawke.


Ok, so while I was using the internet, I suddenly turned my head to my right and the video playing on the television caught my attention. There was this chick who was walking down an alley with sparks falling on her. With her awesome getup and her beautifully-messed hair(wow, how ironic) =)) I wanted to know asap who she was and youtube her(OH, MODERN TIMES. HAHA). Saw her name and instantly typed it on youtube. Here's what happened next:

1.) Eyes squinted

2.) Clicked on a video

3.) Checked out the title

4.) Read the title of the song

5.) It's called 'My Delirium'

6.) DIED

7.) GASPED

8.) ADMIRED HER HAIR

9.) DIED

10.) DOWNLOADED HER SONGS

11.) LOVED HER OUTFIT

13.) FOUND NEW IDOL

14.) NEXT DAY: Decided to wear plaid and wants hair to grow long again. =)))



She's pretty awesome, the beats, synths, and riffs are all so catchyyy!!! I love 'My Delirium' and it's currently playing on repeat right now along with Paris is Burning. I LOVEE ITTT. UGH. Makes me want to make music, HA! Seriously though, it does!

She reminds me of the chick in The Ting Tings (I think it's just me but whatevs) or maybe it's just the blonde hair hahaha, but I don't care, they're both great and awesome! I suggest checking out the tracks 'My Delirium' and 'Paris is Burning' AND the song that reminds me of the band CSS 'Dusk 'till Dawn'. Check them out and might I add that her videos are AMAZING and humorous, Dusk 'till Dawn is very funny. I laughed through the whole video! :))) So yeah, GO CHECK HER OUT 'COZ I LOVE HER AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL TOO!!! :))

ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment