Saturday, October 30, 2010

My trip to Singapore. PART 1


So last Monday was my flight for Singapore but since our flight was still at 8pm we decided to check out Resorts World first. We ate at this place that had awesome/funny chairs outside. :)) I wanted to sit on it but my family went inside where the chairs were "normal". :))



I loved the ceiling because it had different Italian shiznits. I got this coz it was the only thing I knew from the words on the ceiling. :))


We just ate some pizza and ordered some drinks. After that I saw my friend Barts and introduced her to my tita. We had to go to the airport after eating at Resorts World.



This is where I sat while we waited for the plane to arrive. We were early because my ninang wanted to arrive early. Apparently, it's her thing. SHE WAKES UP SO EFFIN EARLY!



While waiting, I ate this. It's Kit-kat but it's flavor is cookies and cream! YEAH-UH! :)) Major sugar rush after that. Thank goodness we had water.


My seat in the plane. EMERGENCY EXIT :> BEST PLACE COZ THERE'S AWESOME SPACE. :))


View from outside.



Oh, we're flyin.



Touchdownnnnn, Singapore!


Me, rummaging through my things.


My brother and I slept late planning and mapping and checking out the must-see places. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment