Thursday, October 14, 2010

Online Thrift Store.

I'm short in cash. I have needs. Ok..maybe wants. MAYBE BOTH?! Why can I not have both? So yeah...you get the picture? I like to buy RANDOM THINGS, NECESSARY THINGS, ESSENTIAL, IMPORTANT? AWESOME? CUTE, SASSY, COOL, CHIC? THINGS. I LIKE THINGS.

I LIKE BUYING THINGS.


Ok, so my style is in love with jackets, blazers, cool tees-rippedtees? Balmain-ish tees? Asymmetrical? Anything that floats my boat, ANYTHING ASYMMETRICAL, androgyny. Yaddayaddayaddaa:))

So to get you interested, here are some things that I like that could reflect my online thrift store:











All of these are found in my "inspire me bitchezz" folder:)))) So they're basically from the blogs that I follow like Knighttcat, jujiin, dandy project, et al. :)) I forgot where I got these pics but yeah, they are from blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna take a look at your shop! I loved the inspirational pictures :)
    check out my fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete