Sunday, December 26, 2010

I am yours now, so now I don't ever have to leave.


I can't think of titles to put so whatever song is playing in my itunes shall be my title. :))
I think I just made a douche-y smile up here. =)) Anyhoo, I would like another hairpost here!


I just used wax and I think this was when I had my birthday. That was a busy month where plates and paints and paper was flying everywhere and the study/computer room was all in the labyrinthian mess I made.

Here is my old leather backpack I got thrifiting (which I am proud to say that people love) =)) But since it was my birthday, mother dearest bought me a new leather backpack!

note the mess on the table, it was in that state/condition for at least 2 months. =)))
I was actually surprised that no random insects or bugs infested the place, ugh, I HATE BUGS.

Old bag

New bag

No comments:

Post a Comment