Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's Go Stealing Cars Tonight.


While searching for some new songs to listen to aside from my usuals in my cellphone, I encountered this video and it's reeeeaaally good and I love the lighting in the video. The riffs of the guitar=awesome!

It kind of reminds me of the Yuyu Hakusho ending! =))) But no matter, I still like Kid Harpoon and his other songs. Here's what I mean about the Yuyu Hakusho ending theme. :)))


This is the Japanese version, it's the original.


And here's the English version. :)

Aside from the Yuyu Hakusho part, it still kind of reminds me of the old 80s songs like The Smiths' There is a Light that Never Goes Out. Have fun with the video and reminiscing about the Yuyu Hakusho days you had when you were a kid because I know I enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment