Friday, January 7, 2011

Life-turner.



HOW INSPIRING.

In my life (how dramatic), there have been 4 people who have changed my life. They've inspired me in soo many ways and gave my life something to look forward to. =))

I call these 4 people "MY BIG FOUR".

They affected me in sooo many ways and made me make my own blog too! Now each one contributes something different in my life.

The Sartorialist

The Sartorialist was the first one that I've heard of. My brother told me about him and I got hooked. He was my "beginning" and would always serve as an inspiration to me.


Garance Dore, everytime I read her blog, sounds like the sister I never had =)) I love her blog because it's girly and has funny comments. The way she writes is not too serious but sooo informative in soo many ways. Another thing she contributes to my life are her beautiful illustrations which inspires me as well as I love to draw too. That's why I fell in love with her. Her illustrations + quirky and humorous posts + amazing photos + the feeling like she's the sister I never had is an equation to AWESOMENESS IN MY BOOK . :)))

PLUS! She's French and I would never have thought that the French have such a good sense of humour! AND, she's not afraid to act childlike which is cool as well. :D

Jak&Jil's Tommy Ton


Tommy Ton=amazing candid photos. I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE GETS THOSE AMAZING SHOTS. HE MUST HAVE FAST REFLEXES. He makes me want to be a better photographer. :)

and

Face Hunter

Last but definitely not the least, Face Hunter. His photos shows the world and how small yet how many a variety it can be. (LABO, I hope you got that hahaha.) =)) I also love how he doesn't care whatever you wear (ehem, LABELS/BRANDS,ehem) as long as you are who you are. :)

These 4 are the best and they are posted in order, by in order, I meant the order on how I discovered them. :)) Just click on their names to check out their blogs. I would love to share these awesome guys to you because they changed my life in a good way and I loved their blogs and I'm sure that you will love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment