Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Photoshoot Ever.

This is my friend ROSA. She owns the place where we held a mini photoshoot! It was my first time ever, as in complete with reflector and external flash pa. =)) SO innocent of me...

This is Lee! He owns the external flash and the huge-ass reflector. How weird is it that the huge reflector is much cheaper than the small one? :)) That's what Lee told me eh.

This is Rosa's brother's drawer, soooo many neat accessories.


This is Rosa's drawing and her cool drawing table that has a mini t-square thing going on, she said it's from her dad (the dad's an architect hence the ozom house which my photos do not give justice to).


AWESOME SHELF!

Lee on his first change of the day.


MAGAZINES! MAGAZINES EVERYWHEREEE!!! AAHHHH, I LOVE IT!!!! =))

Lee showin me his trick. :))


Rosa's brother's table.


The computer. I love Rosa's iTunes btw, read: KOL mixed with The XX along with Tegan and Sara and Taken by Cars. :> Cool eh? (AND I NOTICED HOW ORGANIZED HER ITUNES WAS, AMAZING HOW IT'S SOO NEAT.)

SHOES EVERYWHEREEE!!! Note the switch is plaid. =))


ROSA!
I was the first to have her photo taken so I have no photo. Then it was Gia's turn, a newly found friend :D She's a friend of Rosa's and she studies in Ateneo so it was near Rosa's house. She visited and joined the fun coz her Law class starts at 6PM pa. Horrendous sched, laki ng break niya..6.5 hours on a FRIDAY NIGHT.

Gia was an awesome model and she was better off smiling than serious which was really nice! She loves to smile a lot. :))














These leather shoes, OBSESSED WITH IT. :)))

Rosa was next but I was holding the reflector so I didn't get to take shots, then it was Lee's turn! He had the most outfit change methinks...here's a photo behind the scene. It's ROSA THE PHOTOGRAPHER! :))



Lee goes to the gym, here he is flexing his muscles. =)))

Lee loves this hair, I like it din.
Na-cut ung hair, sayang. :))

Some tongue action =))))



This one was dark so I just edited it. : I ain't good as these two eh (Rosa and Lee) :(
Rosa directin the light! :))


Oh, and remember my last post about the zoom trick the Sir Chi Busque taught us? I decided to do it! That was it, end of my first photoshoot everrr. I was really glad that Lee and Rosa invited me in one of their shoots, I really loved it and learned a lot and I had fun din. IF YOU READ THIS, THANKS Rosa, Lee and Gia! I had fun last Friday. :)

5 comments:

  1. Wooooow how cuuuuuuuuute jskdhkjhsdgkf
    ANG SAYA MO ABOUT EVERYTHING =)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! :D

    I had fun Nikki! >:D<
    Oh god so that what my back looks like with that top on D: Just realized how hipster I am still :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! i had fun too! im stealing pictuers. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ROSA THANKKSS!! Hipster director!! :))

    @Lee Okay lang, go. :))

    ReplyDelete