Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Emily!!!


Finally her video came up!
I was waiting for this for quite some time now. I bought a Nylon mag and got her cover because among the Sucker Punch peeps, she's my fave...duh! If you haven't seen Sucker Punch, you should because the story is unique, one I haven't seen before. The visuals are stunning too and the soundtrack is off the hook!

GO SEE THEM NOW BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT TOO! Aside from having a badass movie, did I mention that Sucker Punch also has one of the awesome-est SOUNDTRACK I HAVE EVER HEARD?!?!

I'm pretty serious at this one because I've been listening to the soundtrack for about 3 weeks (I think) now. Yes! It's that good. So get off the screen, go to your car and drive yourself to the movie house (and screw whatever the critics/reviews say because not everything they say is true! =)) ).

Oh, and did I mention that Emily Browning SINGS IN THE MOVIE/SOUNDTRACK?!?!
What're you waiting for?! GO! GO! GO!

Oh, here's one of my fave songs in the film:



I'm learning The Pixies' version on the guitar :> Just sayin' :))

No comments:

Post a Comment