Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunrise Buckets.


SURF BOARD'S ON THE ROOF!!! It'd be cooler though if they were realll surf boards...


So this is where we ate last Sunday! The place is called Sunrise Buckets and it kind of did remind me of Bon Chon except the place gives off that cool beachy surfer vibe..which I loveeee! It also gave the vibe na ang sarap mag-inuman dito with your friends so I suggest you go do that, it's that cool of a place. :))


There's a giant menu posted on the wall near the cashier and it's on surfboards!



This "poster" lights up, very mesmerizing to look at =)) WAT.


They have a couch in the room!


This wall is filled with chalk shizzz, my back leaned against it and I was wearing black pa naman, ughhhh =))


She's the cashier lady and she kind of scared me a bit because she looks like she can kick my ass if she wanted to but then I realized she's nice when she asked us if she could take our photo (Don't ask me whyyy, I'm guessing it's for their site?)


They have this thingy where I think you can post stuff, it's sorta kinda empty at the moment.


My bro, he had a haircut...I think his basis is ala Mike Posner...not sureee. =))


Mommeehhhh!!!


Iced Teassss came first, it was really good because it wasn't that sweet.

THENNN THE FOOD CAMMEEE!!!


In buckets! :)))

The one on the rightis the spicy one..i think, which is good, but I like the one on the right with their Jack Daniel's sauce...I think it's called the Jack Daniel's special.

They're really good (trust me) so I hope you hit 'em up pretty soon! It's located in Madison Square Cubao Quezon City and here's their multiply site for you guys :>

No comments:

Post a Comment