Saturday, June 11, 2011

Film Noir: Lee.


We did this shoot yesterday and it was a Saturday. Apparently, on Saturdays we can only borrow the lights up to 4:30 PM only. We only had an hour to set everything up and shoot. I wanted to do more but since our time was running out, I kind of forgot to use the other props that I bought with me because I was nervous and panic-y. :|

My friend Lee was the model this time and I think he did a good job. These are my top photos, now I need to narrow them down to three and see which ones do I submit to Sir Dariel.











I then told Lee to try and lift the coat up (WAT, it made more sense when I demonstrated it in real life =)) ) to show movement and he suggested he do the jump/leap/hop/whatever :)) because it was his fave "look" and I agreed to it. Here are the results:


The ones with the scarf is my favorite :)

I totally had a fun time and wanted to do more outfit/accessory changes but time ran out :| We're doing our shoots on Mondays next time so we can use the lights more. What do you think guys of the shoot guys? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment