Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shoot on a Wednesday Afternoon.


Oh, sweetbabyjesus! I have not blogged in a while now. Been super busy and missed blogging :)) Midterms week literally just ended and here I am!!! I've been soo busy that when I tried to log in on my blogspot, I forgot my password for a minute. THANK GOODNESS I REMEMBERED IT AGAD! I almost panicked.

I'm blogging this super delayed shoot with my friend, Nico. He was super nice even though the location was pretty warm (in one corner of the SDA building). I was too lazy to borrow lights so I did ambient lighting na langg...boo to lazyness.





This last one I really liked. All were his except for the sweater.




All were his except for bracelet, shirt and cap :D


You know, Nico looks like this guy in the korean teleserye called I Am Legend (click the photo, he looks like the guy on the right :)) )

No comments:

Post a Comment