Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jeffrey.


This was my outdoor plates for my Concept Photography class. My profs like these three the most and decided to share 'em to you edited. :)


The shoot was quite a struggle because it was really hot outside and it was hard to look for a "quiet location" where not much cars pass by. We eventually had to stop looking for that perfect spot and decided we should just do it there because the sun was going down really fast.


I had a total blast doing a shoot in the streets I want to do it again and with flash because when it was my turn to use the flash, the battery on my uncle/cousin's speedlite. =)) It was fun to shoot in the middle of the street because you could die any second and get hit by a car =))) LOL WAT. JK. Though it was fuuunn~~~ I WANT TO DO IT AGAIIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment