Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mum got us some stuff from her Eurotrip...


My brother Bong requested if mum could buy him a cool chess board, and SHE DID!


Guys, IT'S FRODOOOO!!! And there's Gandalf/Dumbledore :)) They obviously represent the good side/ the white pieces.



OMG, ORCS!!! And it's SARUMAN~~ I love that dude, Christopher Lee played him awesomely in the movies. :)) (Honestly tho, I've no idea bakit ganyan ung mga chess pieces :)) Can somone tell me tho?)

For me, mum got me hats! She knows I love cool hats and she got me these berets. I dunno how to wear them AND WHEN to wear them =)) They're pretty thick so they're kind of warm on my head. I really like 'em tho.


This one's a cool really furry beret. Ang sarap hawakan, tangina :))
Strokin' the fur~~ (that's a reference from the movie Get Him to the Greek, watch it guys, really hilarious!).


annnddddd.... I'VE GOT A LEGIT VENETIAN MASK. Pretty coooool :))


No comments:

Post a Comment