Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sola


This was my second to the last plate for Concept Photography. My posts are sooo not in order these days coz I'm soo lost and I've been so busy with school that I have not posted the photos in order. So I will just try and post them all so their orders are in random dates.

I had fun here because I was able to experiment with my lights and I was able to set it up by myself and it was successful! The results were good naman and I had fun with the shoot. I was so tired after that because we held the shoot in the carpark. All of the rooms were taken so we had no choice. I was wearing long sleeves then, HEAT KILLED ME. :))


MMMmmmmm, Sola is soo good I'm craving for one right now. I love how Sola is local but it looks like it's not. It's all in the packaging and labels folks. Good graphic artist :>


Anyhoo, gonna go and grab Sola riighht now. I'm soo chilling you guys, my 1st term has finally ended! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment