Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lee 2.


My friend Lee got a cool new hair cut. I wanted to take a photo of it so we agreed to have a shoot yesterday. It was quite an impromptu shoot as we used the lights my friend borrowed for his Concept Photo shoot. The shoot was held in the Green Room and color wasn't really working. Luckily, I tried on using black and white and it was perfect with one lighting only. It's really sublime.

I left my memory card back at home so I used my friend Jp's Nikon. It was the first time for me to use a Nikon in a shoot so I was still kind of confused and some shots were blurry. Though some of them were blurry, I still loved them anyways.

My friends said the shoot reminded them of the Iron music video I recently posted and it actually does kind of remind me of it, check it here.

Thanks to JP for the lights and camera and thanks to Lee for being patient with me at the shoot! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment