Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Monday Moments.


Not a lot I tell you but I did get a cake from my friends. That was cool. We had to finish it coz no one wants to take it home :))


Marie Antoinette said "LET THEM EAT CAKE!" and eat cake we did. :)))


I got attracted to Kakoy's vintage-looking tee.


It's got the vintage feel too! I'm assuming 50/50s? :> (How To Make It In America reference, hahaha)


And this dude who had this freakin' awesome LEATHER SUSPENDERS!!! Soooo glad he passed by.

Life is dull these days, even the finals incoming is not putting a LOT of pressure to make something happen in my life. But then that usually happens since I tend to "chill first and panic later". DULL LIFE IS DULL. SHitz.

PS. Manual encoding tomorrow. I have a feeling it won't be dull..maybe stressed? We'll see. We'll see. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment