Saturday, December 3, 2011

Friday With the Gang


My friend Rene's vintage Louis Vuitton bag. It's incredibly huge and beautiful as it has aged amazingly.
Went to school a bit early to help out. Turns out I was late so I ended up hanging with the gang instead.


Hung out at the cafeteria and Trixie and her group mates discussed about their video for VIDPROD2 Finals. They're reading the script there.


Cool watch.


Rene's OTHER Louis Vuitton suitcase. ANG SARAP HAWAKAN. MMMmmmm.



Cool prof is cool. He's got this very awesome and neat haircut and (I'm guessing) his awesome glasses which are made out of tortoise shell. Very cool and he's got swag. I WANT HIM TO BE MY PROF! :)))

I apologize for the blurry photo, Rene! I suggest we do a photoshoot! That'd be so much awesome-er =))
Oh, guys, I'd like you to meet Rene! (His name reminds me of How To Make It in America :))) )
He's pretty cool and laughs about everything. What a cool guy. He's got a girlfriend named Thats (for Thatianna) and we call her Tits coz her friends joke her about her name :)) Anyhoo, she's nice too.


And here's Steff. A few minutes after this photo, she fell down the stairs at the LRC. Don't worry guys! She's okay now :D




No comments:

Post a Comment