Monday, February 13, 2012

Results from Yashica


Before, I thought using films were stupid because it's harder and expensive AND you can't see the results ASAP. Then I got this sudden interest with old school stuff and bought a lomo and got inspired by old school vibes... and that was it. I got hooked.

I now have a lomo camera that films like an old school movie camera for me and a film camera that I now love. I now know why film lovers LOVE film. It's the results that they give that makes us love 'em more. The "not-so-perfect" results make it more..."human". It gives off a nice vibe compared to the "perfect" photos we see in magazines.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater of digital cameras, I have one myself (a dslr) but the results in film cams are just....ughhhh. I shall let some of my photos speak for itself :)) Here's some:







Taking photos of "random things" have always been my thing. People may not get it but I take their photos because I find something beautiful in them. Before, I used to think it was just me who took photos of random shinnanigans but then I discovered William Eggleston. He is now my God of Photography =))

Go google out his works guys, he is now my ultimate idol in photography and here's a link to more of my photos :P Hope you guys like it and...GO SUPPORT FILM PHOTOGRAPHY! WOOOO! :)))


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete