Thursday, July 26, 2012

HELLO HELLO

Via Stop It Right Now



Sooo, I love her outfit especially the pregnant part. I don't think it would be this cool if the baby bump was missing. MAKES ME WANT TO GET PREGNANT LOOK FOR A JUMPER. 

In other news, my life is a total mess because Thesis has taken over my life. Everything I do is thesis related and I'm dying. If it's not thesis-related then it's school related. Either way, I'm still dying. Although, while I am on thesis mode, I've been "brewing" something special for you guys/people of Manila/reader/consumer/whateveryouwannacallyourself...I have been "designing" some cool backpacks, YAAAYY! 

The samples are already done and a few edits have been made and then it's showtimeee.
I hope you guys will like it and I'll post some photos soon. For now, back to Thesis, he is waiting for me!

PS. I'll post some of my sample photos soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment