Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Inking Finished!


Inking is finally finished for my thesis, yyaaayyyyy!!!!


 Only God knows how many hours I spent working on this project. With 70+ pages and god knows how many panels (there's one page where I made 15 panels fit and I don't know why I did that, my goodness hahahah) I am FINALLY FINISHED. All I need to do now is fix my website and post the comics there and add animation and I am done! WOOOOOO!!!!

I'm so happy I finally finished inking them I just had to take a picture with them on mah flooorrrr. I know what you guys are thinking, why did she do it traditionally and not just use photoshop? Well, I'm a masochist romantic and prefer to do it the traditional way. Haha. I dunno why but whenever I do something in photoshop (illustration-wise) I can't seem to appreciate it. I always end up scrapping it or ctrl+z-ing the project and at that rate I will never finish on time. I'm also more of a traditional artist anyways, note the films I use and the old school cameras and the speedball pens and inks I use, everything's just old school for me.


And that's just the way my boat floats!

No comments:

Post a Comment