Monday, October 11, 2010

I Love You, Man.


This Saturday, I watched I Love You, Man on HBO. It was actually a funny movie! All in all though, it was a good movie to kill time with. Jason Segel, as usual, was cool and funny but what got me to appreciate the movie more was the soundtrack behind it. As they did say, sound composes half of what we see or...something like that...yeahhhh.. :|

Anyhoo, here are some vids that I searched that I liked from the soundtrack list of the movie:

1.) RUSH- Tom Sawyer

THEY ARE AMAZING BTW! THE DRUMMER IS LIKE..WHUUTTTT. =)) The synths are just like..I'm on drugs or somethin! :))) The "studio" version is much better coz you see them playing awesomely. "SLAPPIN THE BASS, MAN!" :)) You'll get me if you watch the movie;)



2.) THE BLACK KEYS- Set You Free

This one, kind of reminds me of The Dead Weather. Maybe it's coz of the sound of the guitar...I dunno. But check em out as well coz I like it too.


3.) RUSH- Limelight

Apparently, I am now a fan of Rush. =))) This one is the one from the movie, they're very funny here and I feel sorry for Zooey but it was bound to happen. =)) BROMANCE!



4.) MATT COSTA- Mr. Pitiful

This one I like because of the beat :D The video is cute as well...


5.) THE DONNAS- Dancing with Myself

Who could say no to this song!? Billy Idol's vid though is weird coz there's zombies and stuff...and he's just dancing with himself. :)) And then there's Artie from Glee dancin' with his wheel chair on!!! :)) That was nice.



6.) PAUL RUDD AND JASON SEGEL- Limelight

OMG. I LOVED IT WHEN THEY DID THIS IN THE MOVIE!!! GALINNNGG!!! :)))



A BONUS FOR YOU ALL.... =)))))



I'M SLAPPIN DA BEEAAASSSEE, MON!!! =)) HYSTERICCAALL!

All of these I got in youtube and google for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment