Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Birthday and a Bazaar.

This is what I wore for my friend's 18th birthday dinner bash.

The venue for the bdaybash was in Chili's Greenhills and lucky for me it was close to my place. I was in no hurry to leave and it wasn't a formal dinner so two thumbs up on that!

I went to meet up with a friend in Ronac Art Center (or something like that) for the "First Dibs" bazaar. The stuffs there were cool but they were a bit too overpriced for me. A necklace that has 2 dice on 'em worth 150 pesos is a little too much, no? CHEESUS, you can see those dice in Divisoria for half the price less! (SEE WHAT I JUST DID THERE? I MADE A GLEE REFERENCE, HA! MLIA) (Oh, MLIA stands for My Life Is Average, I just found out about that today, HAHA!)


ANYHOO, the bazaar was weird because I was there all alone and waited for a FRIEND to arrive in what took like a gazillion years! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!) BUT, I still love you! =)))) The party went well and I missed my friends so all was good. I must say my Fajita Trio in Chili's was AMAZING because the MEAT WAS SUPER SOFT THAT IN ONE CHEW...IT PARTS! =)) (DID YOU JUST GET MY DESCRIPTION?!?) That's how awesome it was! Oh, did I mention that it was worth like 650-ish pesos? :> =))

I am wearing a Dorothy Perkins denim shirt, Yvonne's(THIS IS THE NAME OF THE STORE, FYI.) leggings, Lacoste shoes, Forever 21 necklace and studded bracelet, and vintage Escada bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment