Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Teddy boy-meets-punk masculinity"


So Balenciaga paraded these teddy boy-inspired outfits which was combined with punk masculinity, hence the creeper-ish shoes. I FELL IN LOVE. :))

So when I saw it, I was inspired and I just had to copy it. In my terms and style of course, since I could not afford any of these outfits. So I took a biker-ish vest, my brother's polo(where he got mad because I was wearing it), and since I don't have creepers like the ones above (I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE THO) I used my oxford shoes that I got in Cubao X.

I grabbed was and placed it on my hair to put a "punky" style into it.


Taadaaa!!! Here's what I got.



I miss my old long hair. I'm planning to grow my hair back and hopefully, I get awesome results. When I got my hair cut short, Freja then stopped keeping her hair short which is like...MAJOR FUCKERYY!!! =)) I only got my hair cut short because she did too, oh and yes, my undying love for Agyness Deyn since I was in high school.

I've got mad resepect for that chick, but yeah, I must admit I miss her old hair. But no matter what, I still love the girl! You can't hate chicks who got spunk like that! Anyhoo, time to go to school in a bit. BYE-YA!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment