Friday, November 12, 2010

Kanye West is GENIUS.



DARE I SAY IT AGAIIINNN???

KANYE WEST IS A GENIUSSSS!!! The live version is as GOOOODDDD as the video. I WILL MARRY THE GODDAMN SOOONNGG IF I COULLDD!!! =))) And I could listen to it all day.
Yesterday, as I was walking to get to the LRT, I was singing the chorus to this song. Shiitt.



This one as wellll!!! NOTCIE THE SYMMETRY ON BOTH SIDES!!! I also loveee that he has that GOLDEN LAUREL ON HIS HEAD AT THE BEGINNING AND AT THE END. I am also going to point out how amazing the ballerinas are, I mean come on let's face it, without them the power of his performances are less or nothing. Look at the balance of those two girls on the PODIUM! The podium is soooo thin and they could stand on it! WOW.

OKAY. MY ADMIRATION FOR KANYE SHOULD STOP NOW BECAUSE I AM OFF TO SCHOOL ON A SATURDAY. BOOHOO. :|
Check the vids out coz I liked it and I know you will too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment