Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Trip to Singapore. PART 3.


Took some more photos from the temple that we stopped at.


Seriously, I love the surroundings of Singapore. I wouldn't mind walking from point A to point B if the surroundings of the Philippines is like this!

I mean, LOOK AT THE GUY!!! Dressed for the office and holding a cellphone. Do that here in the Phils and there's a chance you could get mugged. Back here, it's caution zone everywhere.


Leaving China Town.


Another temple, Indian this time..I think?





The air in Singapore is nice as well. No doubt that having lots of these trees help their surroundings look AND feel better. We try to plant stuff, but they die. No one probably takes care of them or maybe the pollution is just so CRAZY. :(


Next destination. WEALTH: Jewelry Industries.
NO. NOT THE SUPERCARS. :))


This one is apparently hand-made. Look closer and it's filled with jades. This artwork is WAAAYYY TALLER THAN ME BTW.


ME IN LITTLE INDIA! :))


My brother walkin down Little India.


This one was shot by the waist/on the waist/ or something like that. =))


The Yvan Rodic in me is showing. =))

Cute buildings!


One of their busses.


They seriously have cool architecture too! This one is a hospital. It's kinda weird though that they have a hospital just for women or something like that. But, cool. Macau have CRAAAZYY ARCHITECTURE but Singapore has cool ones. :>


This guy is cool.
I want his bike btw.
I have a thing with motorbikes.
I like them.
But I'm scared to ride one.
But I would love to learn how to ride one of those and eventually own one. :D DREAM IN LIFE!


I think he's cool okay! Although I think he's on the job at that moment. *Zooms in on his nametag*


This one is cool! The tour bus was moving and I just clicked away and when I looked, I got this! I WAS DEFINITELY SURPRISED. :))


Spot the longboarder!! OOHHH MAN, I'M SO JEALLOUUSS. When I saw them, I instantly wanted to have a longboard. My yearning was crushed three years ago. Money problems crushed it apparently. :(


They have cool art "sculptures" all over the city as well. It's nice to see cool art as you walk by. It refreshes the eyes I guess.


Look what I found. Sadly, I was on the bus then. :| BUTTTT!!! THIS WAS ONLY A BLOCK AWAY FROM OUR HOTEL.
I was with old people so I wasn't able to get into the store. :|


AND WE'RE BACK FROM OUR HOTEL. POOPED. This is the ceiling of the lobby. That night though, my brother and I grabbed our maps and went out for a journey. My mom stayed with our other companions while we went out for a fun journey.

We weren't satisfied with just the tour. We wanted to see the city itself so we walked. Problem was, time ran fast and so we had to walk fast. We only got to one mall that night and we bought all of our "pasalubongs" there. It was awesome. I think the mall was called Far East Mall or something like that. I really forgot. One thing I do know is that when we got back to the hotel, our feet were aching. DEADZ. XD

PS. I HAVE NEW STOCKS FOR MY THRIFT STORE AND I WILL BE POSTING THEM SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment