Friday, November 5, 2010

Agy-deyn.



This is what I wore for my brother's birthday. I had school that afternoon so I decided to just wear something "nice" so I can go straight to the dinner since my class ends at 7pm. It is impossible to go home and change since I live far away and as I am not the special guest for the dinner. I can't keep everyone waiting, ya know?



I had hat-hair the whole day :P My friends told me I looked like I have "Bieber-hair" if I remove my hat. =)) Oh, and look at my hair/bang all curled up at the side, no secret to that, it curls up on it's own. HAHA.


I'm playing around with Lightroom so I apologize for crappy shizzz.



I based my outfit on my shoes and started making my way up. The last touch was the hat and I took it on literally before going out the door and heading to school. I looked at the mirror and my outfit reminded me of Agyness Deyn, hence the title. :))


I wore Topshop bowler hat, my mother's shirt, random pants I found in the depths of my closet, Topman long socks :P, AND MY NEW Covet SHOES!!!



I bought it in Singapore and it WAS THE ONLY THING I GOT THERE! SINGAPORE IS JUST SOOO EXPENSIVE I got my calculator on 24/7! :)) (Well, not really but..yeah, exaggeratin)


I got them for like 25 bucks, HA! So that's like...700-800 pesos. :D Awesome find!
Might I add that the people in Singapore are super friendly and are all pretty. =)) Just something I noticed and thought I should share it with you guys.


The side. It's kind of like a mix breed of creepers and boatshoes/loafers. I reaallllyyy don't know what this shoe is but yeah, I'd like to put it that way........MIX-BREED.


I ran in these shoes as I was transferring from one LRT station to another because I was running late (pun intended, hahaha). I was worried that I would break it but thank goodness it survived, the materials are amazing. Trust me, proven and tested! I used it today and it rained and it's still A-OK! The materials used may seem "cheap" when you wear it but it's really good, light and durable. Worth the 25 bucks! ;)


PS. NEW SHIZ WILL BE UP SOON ON MY THRIFT STORE! KEEP CHECKIN' COZ I MIGHT UPLOAD SOME PICS SOON! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment