Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Pretty Reckless


OMG. A mash-up between The XX and Rihanna...speechless! Haters gon hate but I really love her, her band and her voice. THE GIRL'S GOT TALENT!!! :)) The only thing I don't like though is that she's trying to be such a badass that it's not looking very good. Considering her age, no wonder people are all up on her tree or something! =))) But yeah, though I don't like her vids cause their too "racy" I LOVE HER VOICE AND HER SONGS! =)))


Her Make Me Wanna Die video wasn't the one I was hoping for, don't get me wrong, I love the song but I'm just not into the stripping part. This vid though is a good one. No crazy stuff going on in this one and it's pretty nice. A bit different from her other songs so it's good. Check it out and I must say I like this song and I hope you guys will like it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment