Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Trip to Singapore. PART 2.



Anyone who knows me knows that I have an awesome ninang(godmother)! :D She's a fierce ninang who wears boots! :)) She got sick because she stressed out a lot on things, her brain got "damaged" in some way because of that and now, all she does is travel. It surprises me how fast she walks when we were in Singapore. Maybe it's because she's been there like 4 TIMES ALREADY (!!!) or maybe it's the fact that she drinks her meds in the morning.


A bus stop. :)) When we arrived at like, 12 in the morning, we got to the reception area and I saw an Indian named Kamel (pronounced as KAMAL) and I was shocked. But then I realized that Indians are everywhere in Singapore, it weirded me out at first because I wasn't expecting such a huge percentage of Indians in the S'pore community. I just thought of Singapore as a huge melting pot of different cultures just like New York which is like 10 points for that swagger! :))))



Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this one is their Australian version of the Sydney Opera House thingymajiggy. :))



ALIENS ARE ATTACKING US!!!!

NAHHH, JUST KIDDING. That UFO thingy behind this neoclassical designed building is (I THINK) their Supreme Court which is like, MAJOR BADASS-NESS! :))



Under the Bridge.



ME... NEXT TO THE BATHROOM SIGN. :/ =))


Yvan Rodic style, no? =))


MINI MERLION!



My momma, she's touching the water because they said that if you touch the water, it will bring you some good luck. I refused to touch it because I might slip at the pool of water at the foot of the Merlion. :)) MINUS 5 REBEL POINTS FOR THAT!



Momma on a phonecall from the Philippines AND the GIANT MERLION!






This is a column from one of China Town's temples (I think), took a photo of it because it looks so cool.



One of their gods, methinks? Scary looking though.




This is also a god.


I LOVE SINGAPORE FOR THEIR NATURE TOO! They just combined the right amount of nature to the city. That's why their environment is soo cool I wouldn't mind walking the streets of Spore! Philippines tried/s but fails. NOT ENOUGH PLANTS TO HELP OUR SURROUNDINGS. I suggest we add more plants so that it would be easier for us to walk the streets of Manila.

END OF PART 2. PART 3 IS NEXT, I THINK LITTLE INDIA IS NEXT? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment