Monday, December 27, 2010

Wishlists, Anyone?


Anyone who knows me A LOT knows that my ultimate dream is to have a longboard. I've been dreaming of having one for years but it's quite expensive, so I am left to settle on more "affordable" ones like these:

Vans. Because I think I'm like the only person in the world who doesn't have one. AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE ONE. :))))


An iTouch. Really, happy na ako with an iTouch. That's how I love music so much. My current "player" is the one on my phone and though it satisfies me on my love for music, I AM NOT CONTENTED WITH IT. :))


A CRISP WHITE OXFORD/BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT.
Just cause...I WANT ONE.


And Penny loafers, I want the one with the heels like the brown, red, and black in the photo. :))



So yeah. That's my wishlist...surely there will be more but I just can't remember them right now. :|


No comments:

Post a Comment