Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I Wore to Face Hunter's Book Signing Event.


This is what I wore to the book signing event held yesterday, December 29, 2010 in Bonifacio High Street, where I met Yvan Rodic in person. (Ee-van Ro-ditch)


As I was dressing up, I was totally freaking out because I had no idea what to wear and I've been thinking about what to wear for days!!! I changed shirts like a gazillion times already but decided to use wear this to the event.


I'm wearing my favourite Topshop Bowler Hat, Zara Band Jacket, Topman suspenders, Zara leather shoes, and my mom's vintage Chanel bag. :)


My friend Rosa told me to do something about my hair and so I decided to wax it up.





This is my hair with the bowler hat on.


And my Christmas present from my mother, Zara leather shoes! :) LOVE IT!!!

Oh, and I'm wearing my bro's Christmas gift for me as well! The Swatch watch which I really adore. Next post, meeting the man himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment