Sunday, January 30, 2011

COCO.

Wore this recently thrifted shirt with my bowler hat and gold shoes. :D I loooveee the thrifted shirt because as the night went on, I didn't feel HOT at all in that long sleeved shirt. PLUS! The fabric used was sooofftt so I felt really comfortable the whole night, like I was in my PJs or something. :))



I went to my friend Nina's birthday dinner bash and wanted to wear something simple so I decided to wear this and not bring any bag at all. I was too lazy to bring one eh. We ate dinner at Bubba Gump and A LOT of food was ordered but few were eaten and we went to The Hideout which is also in Greenbelt, here are some photos....




My friend, Beau.



Dayanara/Dee (sometimes I call her Dayanara and sometimes I just shout Sexy!), The Birthday GIRRRL, Nina! And that's Pamela (the one with the headband) but we call her Pam.




OOooohhh, I like this shot. =)) Pa-hipster amp.


I traded my hat for a headband with Pam! Does it suit us? =))

And this is us, waiting for our cars to fetch us and I got home at around 1?. :))
Friends photos courtesy of Nina Chua and her camera! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment