Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trippin' with my Camera!

The connecting bridge to LRT 1 and 2.
This term is the term where I get to have FOTOGRA as part of my class and I'm soo psyched! Tuesdays are FOTOGRA days which means I HAVE TO BRING my camera to school! Since it's my first time to bring it to school, I decided to take some photos on my way to school. :)



If you look closer the train just came and I missed it...ON PURPOSE. =)) I was completely taking my time ok? OH AND YES, People were stariiinnggg. I hate that part. :



Everytime I take the LRT, which is like EVERYDAY :)), I love looking at those two weird and identical buildings, I dunno why but they just look cool with the dome-y thing on top. :)) Imma post a photo of my FOTOGRA teacher, he's cool. :>



No comments:

Post a Comment