Monday, January 24, 2011

My Own Version of a 2000+++++ Bucks Outfit. :))








These photos are from Balmain. UGHHHH. SLASHSLASHDEADZSLASHWRISTSSSS. My favorite label of all time *insert Kanye's voice* OF ALL TIME. (Kahit na punit punit ang damit, Christophe Decarnin makes it so cool! =)) )
Anyhoo, I got "inspired" by it so I decided to wear one of my scarves since I NEVER USE ANY OF THEM! This is my first "lucky" scarf that's seen the living daylights and roamed the streets with me. :>


Oh, and notice the baaaggg!!! I was selling that bag but no one was buying it so I decided to use it na lang...THEN, LUCKY ME, my friend Neal came along and said he'd buy it for his friend Ella as a gift!!! IT'S MY LUCKY DAY! :)))

What do you thiinkk?
Oh, and sorry kung ang vain ko, I can only do this when I am alone and when I use my timer. =))


Liberty Jacket from Robinson's Galleria Department Store, Lacoste shoes, Scarf-gifted, Hanes tee, and Casio watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment