Saturday, February 19, 2011

LIV3.


Christopher Drew Ingle, GUYS! LIVEEEE. I just died. He sang during soundcheck 'Your Biggest Fan' and I completely melted. His final song that night was Big City Dreams where I sang my heart out. Didn't care that the people surrounding me we're not singing at all. :)) I sang as loud as I could even if I didn't hit the notes right.

Last Friday, Ayala held the second part of a four-part mall concert which was in Greenbelt. The bands were Never Shout Never, The Maine, and We the Kings. I didn't get to take photos because I left my camera and the crowd was crazy to take photos anyways. These pictures of NSN is from my friend Trixie, so...credits all go to her.








Wasn't totally INTO The Maine coz I don't like their songs except for Can't Stop. Although, I must say that they are really good looking people. :)))) That's all I can say about The Maine. We the Kings' performance was EPIC. They sang all their hits and I sang to the songs We'll Be a Dream, Heaven Can Wait, Secret Valentine (which is like an all time fave song of mine and I sang my heart out!), and of course, their hit Check Yes, Juliet! :))

The lady beside me wasn't having a good time. Everytime people screamed, she would cover her ears...she shouldn't have been there really...she didn't even sing to ANY of the songs. 8-| Anyhoo, this was my outfit that day... =))) Malabo ba? Anyhoo, nothing special there anyways.


I woke up really early just to get tickets just to find out that we were seated WAYYY BACK so we decided to just stand beside the stage, little did we know that the other kids who had the same tix as we did ran up near the VIPs and that was just... GREAT. :| Anyhoo, still had fun because WTK and NSN was great live! Totally had a blast and bought NSN's t-shirt! Wore it the next day for NSTP class. BOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment