Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Take Ivy.

Oooohh, I feel sooo preppy (kinda) here. =)) I was totally feelin my pocket square and yes, if you noticed, my jacket is exactly the same from this old post of mine . I like to repeat clothes okay! =)) But take note that I only repeat it if it was not used the whole day or something like that. =))



I was totally feelin' the weather and I know that I shouldn't because it's a sign of climate change but I JUST LOVE THE COLD WEATHERRR, next thing you know, it's snowin' here in the Phils. :))) (Now when that happens, it's time to pack yo bags and panic)


This is my whole getup, I love music okay? I can't live without it. : I just have to have music especially when I commute to school because that's the dullest moment (and scariest) of my life (not really, but..yeah). It's the dullest because it sucks just staring into space waiting for the train to arrive or worse, NOISY/ANNOYING PEOPLE/STUDENTS GO INTO THE LRT AND FEEL LIKE THEY OWN IT. 8-

It's the scariest because HELLOOO!!! It's NEVER safe when you step out of your crib. You could get mugged or something so you have to really be careful when you commute and you always have to watch your back/bag. :)) Sooo many magnanakaws out there to get you or you could get stabbed and they gon' take yo stash or they might rape me *SNORTS* =))))) But yeah, you get it, a lot can happen to you so you betta watch yo backs...I believe this is necessaryy:




So yeah, headphones on and I feel like I'm in a mothereffin' music video as I go to LRT 2 to LRT1 =)))) Just watch YO BACKS.


Zara blazer, Armando Carusso maroon pocket square/hanky (yes, pa-sosyal pa sila pero in the end, they're all just hankies =)))) ), Casio watch, and Step-rite espadrilles. NOTE that my pocket squares and shoes match (You see what I did there? :> :> ) =))



No comments:

Post a Comment