Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yes, I went out with my mom to watch Ogie and Pops. =))

Would you believe that I used my zoom lens here WITHOUT a tripod? I AM AWESOME! =))) Anyhoo, yes, that's Pops Fernandez. She's an okay singer, weird lang that she sang Lady Gaga songs on a Valentine's concert. What's weird-er is that she danced pa with back-up dancers, sooo not bagay on her. :))



Here's Regine Velasquez who woke me up from my despair as she sang the first note. The table filled with foreginers behind me nodded as they enjoyed listening to her voice as well. She may have a soothing voice but I question her "final" song of the night as it was her cover of Papa Don't Preach. =))))
It felt weird that she sang that on a Valentine's concert FILLED WITH OLD PEOPLE. :))))) I didn't geta photo of Ogie because I was too tamad. The night was a bore because they sang songs I did not know 'cept Mother Monster's songs and the all time Filipino classic song, 'Bakit Nga Ba Mahal Kita?'
What made the night right was the food served, forgot to take a picture but the chicken was cooked to "perfection" as everytime I put a chunk in my mouth, it felt like it would melt and I would just drown in extasy as it was really that good. I've never tasted chicken like that hence I finished the chicken to the very bone. I sound like such a murderer. :))

You know what they say that the camera adds 10 lbs.? Theory proven. I was shocked, and surely di lang ako, that Regine was not as fat as she looked on tv. Surely, she's not as thin as Pops but she looks fine actually AND quite sexy in that "revealing" white dress.

Here's what I wore that night, my ninang loved it. Hahaha.
Zara top, Liberte skirt, Yvonne's leggins, Topshop oxfords, Chanel bag, and Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo from the depths of my mother's closet. =))

Oh, and that night, I had an added accessory coz my mother forced me to. (PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY HIDEOUS FACE) That's a diamond Chanel ring and yes, it's real. My mom loves jewelry so much she sells them. She has lots of stuff for sale and not just those rings, if your mother is up for some of these or more, maybe we can set up a meeting for your mom to view my mother's items, just leave a message if you want. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment