Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bon Chon TIME!

We went to Ayala Triangle Gardens which was a cool place to hang out in because it's in the middle of a jungle of high-rise offices that seeing green is a good change after staring at computers for hours. It's walking distance to a lot of buildings so I would definitely bet a 100 bucks that every lunch time ATG is jam-packed. So we parked our car and by we I mean me and my brother Bong and look what I found, ESCOLTA! :))
If you're wondering if that's the hip place during Rizal's time, the answer is NO, that is NOT the real Escolta that was a hip place way back then during Rizal's days. :)) If I'm not mistaken, that's a store(?) in The Peninsula hotel.
Oh, look! A bike road for cyclists. :))

As we walked, we found this very interesting place and my brother loves adventures and is usually attracted by Curious the Cat (you know, the saying that Curiosity killed the Cat...HAHAHA, I AM SUCH A NERD IN MY HUMOR : ) Anyhoo, as I read from a sign, it is a Filipino Heritage Library given/donated by the Ayalas to the Filipinos. I will bet you 50 bucks that my brother will return to this place one day. =)) (My god, I'm such a gambler today!)
Anyhoo, WE FINALLY REACHED OUR DESTINATION!!!!
Taaadaaa!!!

If you would look closely at the tree, it looks like it is painted and we think it is. The color though is amazing because it made the trees more appealing (if that even made sense). :))



So here's BonChon! A chair..... : =))) Kidding, that's one of Bon Chon's chairs which I love! I want one in my future home.

Here it is!!!! That's the interior which I love, simple yet so chic and modern. Please also notice that their logo and the door handles are shaped like a chicken drumstick! =)))) CUTE!

I first heard of Bon Chon through Chuvaness
and ever since I read her post about the place, my bestfriend and I wanted to go and try it out.

Here we are waiting for our food that felt like it arrived after one year because time stops when you are starving for you to be tortured...and because life is a bitch at times. :)) As I was starving, we dug in and I forgot to take a photo.

Here's the aftermath...

We ordered Medium sized Chicken wings meaning 12 pcs in a box, kimchi coleslaw (which I didn't really like but my brother did) and 2 plain rice, oh and 2 large coke. :)) We went home which was super badtrip because there was a cockroach in the car. I FREAKED OUT AND ALMOST PEED MY PANTS. : SWEAR. COCKROACHES ARE THE WORST. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment