Monday, March 28, 2011

Age Doesn't Matter

Advanced Style: Age and Beauty on Nowness.com.



These old women are hands-down, TOTAL BADASS!
I wouldn't mind being like them when I grow old. They have fun and make the most out of it and see life through a different perspective. More people should follow in their footsteps instead of just following the crowd. They should step out of the box and dress creatively or the way they want to.

I don't get why people are so scared to take the risk of dressing up nicely (espescially here in the Philippines). I dunno about you guys but when I dress up, I feel better and I know sometimes we get the lazy-days where we don't want to dress up (I get that too), at least wear something or style yourself in a "cool" way. Try putting on accessories or wear a bright colored blazer/cardigan or wear the cool shoes that stands out? It's not about the brand anyways, it's about how you style it and how you wear it.


NOW THESE WOMEN, THEY LIVE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment