Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Art of Doing Nothing.


Trying to ACT LIKE A BUM and feel summer-y coz the theme is SUMMER. =)))
Alex was my model for my summer-themed shoot. Dapat si Izza din but she couldn't make it so I just shot Alex (that sounds funny).


Is it just me or this outfit that I styled with Alex seems soooo Lady Gaga, it must be the red bandana, hahaha.


I like this a lot, I love it when you can see the jawline or the collar bone, it looks sooo badass.




(trying to frolic in her garden =)) ) TRIVIA: Frolic was the word of the day!


That was a really small bike, my ass couldn't fit when I sat on it =)).


Naks namaaannnn, rebeelll, tambay lang sa garden kulang na lang yosi =)) Just kidding guys, Alex hates smoking.



Alex has this cool backyard thing going and it's kinda creepy so we decided to take a shoot there!


This is my fave! Sir liked this one too.


and this! :>


More photos to come, but yeah, these are all of the photos I've developed and these were the ones I chose to show to Sir Araneta. He chose the last two photos (my favorites) and got them printed. The lady who was printing asked why she wasn't smiling I told her I have no ideaaaa. I really don't...

1 comment: