Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friends and Faces.


I sat in the PROFES class of my friends until my driver arrived and here are the photos. That's Kakoy's shirt which I think is hilarious, the best shirt from Spoofs that he's got.


Here's John drawing an epic Dwarf that looks like the one from Lord of The Rings.

And this is Eggy's face compared to an awesome book...

THE AWESOME BOOK.



Mad Eggy


Mad JP


KAKOY AND JOHN. MAD.


MAD ANWIN.


John tied Eggy's shoes!! LOOK AT HOW BIG THE LOOPS ARE!!! =)))))


Cool Chucks, bro.


I want to learn how to surrrfffff~~~

INCOMING: SCARY STALKER PIC AHEAD.


This guy's haiiirrrr!!! I'm in love with his hair!!!!
You may not see it clearly but his got this mohawk thinggg going on on the sides, the sides were razored which is justttt cooooolllllll. I want hair like that!


AND AN EPIC REALIZATION OF THE NIGHT...
I wanted to borrow the book but couldn't coz I just realized/remembered that I have an overdue that was dated last August 27, 2010!!!! 2010!!!! Don't ask me how that happened but, whatever. It's just 10 pesos (thankgoodness) and not dollars so calm yo tits. :))) And that was it. That was my day last Wednesday.




Digicam was used for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment