Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spotlight.

Yesterday, I needed to borrow a spotlight for a video I needed for DESCON (I might post it) and I invited my friends to come with me so after my video of it, we can take "impromptu" photos.

John and Trixie helped me fix the light.


This is John, he's the drummer of The Band. :)) (Yep, still no name) He's really good for a newbie.


We look like siblings! He actually reminds me of my brother, Bong. :)))))




John's got his "U MAD???" face on =))))



The spotlight was near our faces so I had to edit some. I like the photo aboveee, ang badass (na hindi naman hahaha)


The barndoorr!! I learned something from Lee, haha.


This is Trixie, she doesn't want her picture to be taken but I got her below . My day was awesome because I didn't have PHILIEN agaiiin! Last Monday it was an earthquake, yesterday he was absent! Lucky us, but surely we have to have a make-up class for his absences. After that, I just sat in their class until I got picked up and went home.

Trixie took the photos but she used my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment