Friday, April 15, 2011

An Article for Deskpub


For our finals in Desktop Publishing (DESKPUB), we were grouped and tasked to make our very own magazine. I was assigned in the fashion area which is awesome but difficult because I have to make articles and I have 10 pages to fill. But then again, challenges are fun, no? :)) Anyways, my "editor" Neal suggested I take a photo of my friend Pam and interview her and I recommended that we do street style. Well, Neal obviously approved. :) Here's my "photo shoot" with Pam:




























So these are all of the photos that I'd like to put in the magazine, what do you guys think? :)

PS.

I apologize if they're not in order or something (if you noticed, which I'm sure you did =)) ) it's the uploader, it has it's problems, I apologize in behalf of it.


Photographer: Me

Wardrobe: Pam

Stylist: Me and Pam =))

Location: SDA building

1 comment: