Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girls on Film!


Vogue Paris' old video. I saw this on Bryanboy's blog and I just fell in love with it. Then I found out that Emmanuelle Alt styled it (ugh, of course! Who elsewould do it for French Vogue?! Silly me..and that would be me talking to myself) and I just died. I looovee Emmanuelle Alt. I have a folder dedicated to her photos AND HER ALONE (for inspiration purposes/stalking).

She used to be my style icon but she's been low-key for quite some time now... 'cept the fact that she is now editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris!!! When I found out she's chief, I just jumped for joy. Anyhoo, have fun watching the vid my friends! AND TO MY FOLLOWERS IN BLOGLOVIN', HOLAAA TO YOU GUYS!!! I just found today that I have followers there now. You guys completely made my day, you know who you are so I'm giving you BIG "cyber-hugs"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment