Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This week is just sooo....


UGH.
Creepy vibes from a "hidden" place in SDA...always freaks me out because I keep thinking that something will come out from the corner or something.


This is the 5th floor where they put most of the "trash" from different events. Maybe a reason why they do that is because the industrial design people are here so they need those stuff.


After "class" last Monday I went to Megamall and helped my bro get some things for his trip to Boracay. We ate at Orchard Road, it was okay I guess.


Then last Tuesday, my friend Nina did a photoshoot for her magazine, I tried to help but didn't do much. :\


My friend Vitug.



Self-portrait.


I thought he was Chinese or something but heard him talk fluent tagalog. SO THAT WAS A MAJOR LETDOWN. :|


My friend Pam.


My friend Monica. Thanks for lending me you face!
:))


Vitug's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment