Sunday, April 17, 2011

Coachella Vibes


I was watching Coachella this afternoon through youtube's live webcast and I totally wished I was there! Ughh, it's an ultimate dream of mine to be able to go there. SXSW lies next to that dream, just so you know.

I got to watch Mumford & Sons who totally nailed it and killed their performance on stage and then I realized that I had missed THE KILLS. :|

I MISSED THE KILLS PERFORM IN COACHELLA.

Let me just say it again to give emphasis on the lame-ness that had just happened.
I missed The Kills. :/ Total Epic Fail. Tomorrow, The Strokes will perform and I'm hoping I'd make it but I am in school tomorrow! Total WTF! :|

Anyhoo, this was my outfit when I went to mass because the weather here was crazy hot and I was too lazy to wear denim pants. I don't really know what to call these pants but I got it from a thrift store just in case you guys were wondering. Btw, the trousers were sooo loose that I felt like I was wearing PJs outside the house =)) It's that awesome.

Thrifted shirt and trousers and The Script baller on my right wrist.

Oh yeah, I watched The Script last night AND IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE TOP OF MY LIST AS THE BEST CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO, SO FAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment