Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SUPER LATE POSTS START NOW.

Sorry for the long hold-up, the PC broke down so I'm using this mini laptop which has no photoshop/editor whatsoever. You will discover the breakdown of the PC later on but for now, here's a post of the death of me. TECHDRAW. But luckily, God is on my side and He and my prof gave me a 2.0 (I could've been a Dean's Lister if it wasn't for this anddd DESCON :|). A 2.0 though is better than an R, right? So I'm trying to look at the positive side. Here's the process, btw, this is my finals work and I made a mistake sooo yeah 2.0 is all I get.







The end result is a colored room, I didn't take a photo na, too lazy. I did this on a Sunday. I stayed at home doing this and it was a Holy Week which made me feel like it ain't Holy Week at all. SAD but I'm glad that that is over! Off to next post! An outfit post.

No comments:

Post a Comment